Exactly How To 1-Click Install HelpDesk With Softaculous
This article defines exactly how to install the HelpDesk ticket system making use of the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your web site in mins by using the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To install HelpDesk utilizing Softaculous, comply with these actions:
- Log in to cPanel.
If you do not know how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this post.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER area of the cPanel house display, click any of the choices under Classifications. The Softaculous installer web page shows up.
It does not matter which option you click under Groups. Every one of them start the Softaculous installer.
- In the Search message box, type helpdeskz and then press Get in.
Alternatively, you can utilize the navigating pane on the left side. To do this, click Consumer Support, and after that click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The setup page appears.
- In the Select Method list box, pick the method.
If you have an SSL certification set up on your site, pick https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate installed on your website, choose http:// or http://www.
- In the Select Domain name list box, choose the domain for installation, or approve the default value.
- In the In Directory site text box, type the directory site where you want to mount the application, or approve the default value.
If you desire your domain to go straight to the application, make certain the In Directory site text box is blank.
- In the Admin Username text box, kind the manager username.
- In the Admin Password message box, kind the manager password.
Ensure that you pick a strong password! The Softaculous installer offers a ranking for your password'’ s toughness, and turns green when the password is solid. Conversely, you can click the icon beside the Admin Password text box, and also Softaculous produces a solid, random password for you.
- Click the icon to increase Advanced Options.
- In the Data source Call text box, type the name of the database to create for the application, or approve the default value.
- In the Table Prefix message box, kind the database table prefix, or approve the default value.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail alerts when application updates are offered, pick the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Hosting strongly recommends that you get e-mail alerts when application updates are available. Maintaining your site upgraded assists protect against unapproved access efforts and also information loss.
- To instantly upgrade the application when updates are available, select the Vehicle Upgrade check box.
- In the Backup Location list box, you can choose an area to store application back-ups.
- In the Automated backups list box, you can select whether Softaculous makes regular backups of your application.
- In the Back-up Rotation checklist box, you can select exactly how typically Softaculous overwrites the oldest back-up data with a new backup documents.
- To get site configuration information after the installation is complete, type an e-mail address in the Email installation information to message box.
- Evaluation the setup alternatives as well as setups, and afterwards click Install. When installment is full, Softaculous offers information about the application'’ s arrangement.
you can find more here https://freewindows10download.com/soft/helpdeskz from Our Articles